What is meant by BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid)?
It is Beta hydroxy acid. And it is a sort of chemical exfoliant used for the skin (Best BHA Exfoliant of 2021).
They are most commonly applied in a kind of skincare product like it involves serums, cleansers, and masks. One of the very common BHA that is used in skincare is salicylic acid. However, several kinds of citric acid are too supposed to be BHAs.
They are oil-soluble and infiltrate deeper into the skin pores (still serving on the outside layer of the skin). Hence, they are fancied for allotting skin problems such as acne and blackheads.
Some of the Benefits of BHA?
Best BHA ExfoliantThey are an extremely excellent exfoliant that eventually benefits the skin:
- BHAs are used to eliminate dead skin cells (that eventually benefits to prevent acne breakouts)
- BHA decreases the presence of wrinkles and pores from the skin.
- It helps to enhance the skin’s complete texture.
Is it safe to apply BHAs For Acne and Blackheads?
Yes, obviously- They are very safe and good for preventing acne from the skin. As BHAs can go deep in the pores. And specifically, they are beneficial for those with oily skin and acne.
BHAs are oil-soluble acids. They can break into and destroy pore-clogging debris. Indicating that it is quite efficient for curing acne and blocking increased breakouts from building.
They also have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. And also have acne-fighting effectiveness. Well, hydroxy acids have simple, soothing properties since BHA products are proper for ones with skin that is sensitive and apt to redness.
So, here is a list of some of the Best BHA Exfoliant
This is good for all skin types. And available at the rate of Rs. 664. It comes from a brand minimalist. It is a fragrance-free product.
Some of the benefits are:-
- It gives natural glowing and smooth skin: This solution gives multi-level exfoliation ending in skin lightening and brightening skin.
- It eliminates tanning and sun destruction by raising cell turnover and gives even glowing skin and smooth skin texture.
- The product is good for all skin types and tones. The solution is not only good for potent exfoliants but more reliable and efficient as compared to face scrubs for all skin kinds.
- There is an addition of 5% PHA in the serum that helps to reduce photosensitivity of skin after peeling and creating it properly for every skin tone.
- It is made up of healing and soothing formulas. And it is added with Turmeric Extract and Aloe that repairs and comforts skin after peeling, doing it properly for dry and sensitive skin as fully. It decreases irritation, usually blended with face acids or exfoliants.
- It gives clean and beautiful transparent skin.
The product is awesome for all skin types and all skin tones. It is a fragrance-free product and comes in liquid form. It is available at the rate of Rs. 699. The brand name is de-construct.
The added ingredients in the product are Glycolic acid, Aqua, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Guar Gum, Propylene Glycol, Lactic acid, Tartaric acid, Malic acid, 2 % Salicylic acid,
Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, EDTA, Triethanol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin.
How to use it?
It is suitable for all skin kinds and can be applied twice per week.
Some benefits of the products are:-
- It is a good exfoliating peel serum to exfoliate each layer of the skin to show a smooth skin tone while smoothening the complete skin texture.
- One of the best formulae in India that connects all 5 types of AHAs and BHA to give healthy-looking skin.
- It has an addition of 18% AHA that exfoliates dead cells from the top skin layers to lessen blemishes, tan, and acne marks from the skin and make the skin clean and beautiful.
- It has the addition of 2% BHA/ salicylic acid that exfoliates deep skin layers combating acne, pimples and blackheads, and whiteheads.
Gentle BHA exfoliant
1.1% Salicylic Acid Face Wash (Salicylic Acid Face Wash with Glycolic Acid (AHA BHA))
Good for skin and available at a rate of ₹349.
The product is Fragrance-Free and ones. Non-Comedogenic.
It comes with several benefits like:-
Suitable and Clear all Acne: It is a Paraben-free Salicylic Acid face wash in addition to Glycolic Acid. It cleans the face efficiently to prevent acne at bay without losing the hydration of the skin requirements.
It will exfoliate Dead Skin Cells from the skin: A combination of Glycolic and Salicylic acids has chemical exfoliants with anti-bacterial properties. The acid face wash unclogs openings, gently eliminates build-up and blackheads from the face and approaches acne-prone skin without wiping out the skin of its essential oils.
It will Tighten all Pores: It is an anti-acne face wash for ladies to unclogs pores and kills acne-causing bacteria from the skin and, stopping later breakouts and contracting open pores.
It Controls oil from the face and gives a healthy look: The Salicylic Acid Face Wash is Made in India and an oil control face wash for gals. It helps to curbs sebum production and eliminates surface build-up, blackheads, and unnecessary oil from the openings.
If you want effective benefits, then for good results, use it for two months.
Best BHA exfoliant for acne
It is from Dr. Sheth’s and is available at Rs. 750. It has Neem Oil, Salicylic acid, Neem oil , Tea tree oil, and Niacinamide which is good for acne-prone skin. It is the best product for acne.
Is it safe to apply Dr. Sheth’s Neem & BHA Spot Clarifying Serum?
Yes, of course. Just apply either as a mask or overnight spot treatment gel. Take small quantity, burst the oil pearls and apply as a mask or as spot treatment gel and leave it overnight. You can use it twice a week initially